W1siziisijiwmtgvmtevmdyvmtcvmdavmtavnte1l3jzel9zahv0dgvyc3rvy2tfmte5otm0njawnc5qcgcixsxbinailcj0ahvtyiisijiwmdb4odawxhuwmdnlil1d

Our Mission

Our Mission

09 Oct 14:00 by Daniel Lorenzo

W1siziisijiwmtgvmtavmjivmtyvndcvmzivotqwl2fszwtzyw5kci1szwrvz29yb3ytmzewmtuwlxvuc3bsyxnolmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwiodawedq1mcmixv0

Our wish and our mission is to make a difference to the lives of many by reciprocating the significance of those who work and take an interest in health and safety. 

Every day Health & Safety practitioners go to work to ensure their colleagues, clients, and the communities they serve are safe at work and in any interaction they have with the organisations they work for.

Health & Safety professionals make up 0.2% of the working population and they passionatley look after the remaining 99.8%. 

This programme is to celebrate their work and raise the profile of this extraordinary profession.