Want to become a Future Leaders Mentee?
We are looking for individuals who have aspirations to become a Health & Safety leader of the future. The programme is a big commitment and in return we hope that you leave the programme enhancing your skills to help your reach the path you are striving for on your health & safety journey.
Mentee specific responsibilities include:
- Contribution to discussions
- Taking an active role in their own learning and development, by showcasing commitment and accountability
- Following through on commitments made and completing any work set by Executive Coach between sessions
- Exploring strengths and development needs, with an openness to learn from others
- Discussing with the Executive Coach the specific needs they believe they have
- Preparing goals and objectives
The mentee may achieve these by:
- Taking constructive feedback on board
- Being self-reflective
- Discussing particular challenges and experiences
- Reviewing past successes and the contributing factors to these
- Be willing to openly share their needs and expectations of the mentor
- Always having an open frame of mind when attending the sessions
Each individual group will commit to 6 x 2 hour sessions, on a monthly basis. After this period, new Executive Coach and Future Leader matching will be conducted to ensure the sessions are still adding value for all members. Each cohort may opt to continue with their mentorship group and if this is the case, this will be agreed independently within the group.
The next Future Leaders programme is commencing very soon and we would be happy to speak with you to discuss if becoming a mentor on the programme is right for you. To arrange a call with one of our Consultants about this please register your details below and we will be in touch.