Want to become a Future Leaders Coach?
We are always looking for high level, successful Health & Safety leaders who have a strong will to mentor the next generation of leaders within the industry.
Future Leaders Coach responsibilities include:
- Setting the framework for the discussions
- Facilitating the meetings, ensuring each Future Leader has a chance to express themselves
- Gaining the trust and confidence of the Future Leaders
- Providing different perspectives on challenges the Future Leaders are facing
- Demonstrating a positive attitude
- Suggesting areas of development or ideas for change
The Coach may achieve these in a variety of ways by:
- Offering constructive criticism and feedback – good or bad
- Challenging assumptions of the mentees
- Celebrating successes achieved between sessions
- Encouraging innovation and the commitment to explore new ideas
- Actively listening to the mentees’ questions and problems
- Assisting the Future Leader in identifying potential blind spots
- Sharing professional experiences providing a different view of the matter under discussion
Each individual group will commit to 6 x 2 hour sessions, on a monthly basis. After this period, new Executive Coach and Future Leader matching will be conducted to ensure the sessions are still adding value for all members. Each cohort may opt to continue with their mentorship group and if this is the case, this will be agreed independently within the group.
The next Future Leaders programme is commencing very soon and we would be happy to speak with you to discuss if becoming a mentor on the programme is right for you. To arrange a call with one of our Consultants about this please register your details below and we will be in touch.